With the Handi Cutlery attached to your BIBaDO, your little one can explore food with a spoon and fork without the frustration. They can pick it up and drop it as many times as it takes to get the hang of it!
Handi Cutlery is perfect for making mealtime adventures easier and more enjoyable for everyone. It has lots of features to help your little one explore food and learn to use cutlery. It has a unique ‘no drop’ system by attaching to the Coverall Weaning bib, meaning no more picking up spoons and forks from the floor for you, or frustration for them. This aids your little one’s development by allowing them to drop their cutlery as many times as it takes for them to get the hang of it. It’s also ergonomically designed for little hands with easy grip handles, and the fork is specially shaped to pick up food rather than mash it.
- Ideal handy cutlery for early stage weaning – use from 6 months up to 2 years
- Ergonomically designed for little hands, with easy grip handles
- Grippy fork and contoured spoon aid the development of a pincer grip
- Unique ‘no drop’ system simply attaches to your Coverall Weaning Bib (via accompanying strap)
- 6 designs to match each Coverall Weaning Bib
- Designed to meal times more fun and encourage exploration of food
- Safety tested to the highest international standards